Welcome to the blog of Jeff, Lisa, Iris & Miles where we will periodically update everyone on what we are up to. Please leave comments if you have them!
Saturday, June 28, 2008
weekend with Iris
If you're getting tired of baby photos, you're at the wrong site!
Here, Iris was determined to sleep on Lisa's face:
We love this site! It's wonderful to feel somewhat in the loop on your new family way there in Tucson. And the picture of Iris sleeping on Lisa's face is the BEST! Keep those pics coming - you can't put too many up. We love you guys, and miss you, and can't wait to meet Iris.
Thanks Katherene & Tom! This blogging is kind of fun -- when can I get advertisers? We miss you too, so you need to set up your own blog! May I suggest the title, "TomKat in Big D"?
2 comments:
We love this site! It's wonderful to feel somewhat in the loop on your new family way there in Tucson. And the picture of Iris sleeping on Lisa's face is the BEST! Keep those pics coming - you can't put too many up. We love you guys, and miss you, and can't wait to meet Iris.
-TomKat in Big D
Thanks Katherene & Tom! This blogging is kind of fun -- when can I get advertisers? We miss you too, so you need to set up your own blog! May I suggest the title, "TomKat in Big D"?
J
Post a Comment