Here is the partner in crime with drenched Iris (clothes and all) afterwards. She kept stroking Mitch's bristly beard:

We were lucky enough to have upper 80 degree weather and the water was pretty warm for this early in the season too. Here, Martha and I are kicking back enjoying the deck:

Here is a montage of our little water bug playing in the lake. There was a giant tantrum everytime we got out even if it had been 2 hours and she was shivering as she is here:
Pat teaching the fine art of rock throwing:
Hanging out on the dock:

Iris gave Uncle Pat and I exfoliating sand foot treatments:
Jasmine had the time of her life having free roam up and down the beach. She is usually not much for water but eventually waded in up to her belly. The only time she disappeared was when we were all packed up and ready to go - Jeff finally found her 5 cottages down visiting.
Cruising on the boat, note those crazy cousins on Big Mabel behind us:








3 comments:
Fun!!! I want a cottage on the lake.
I love that Iris is a dirty girl like Autumn rubbing dirt in her hair!! also you have another ten pounder in your belly!!
Love the pix/vids. That was a great weekend for sure. We enjoyed being with her.
Post a Comment