About 1 month ago Miles took his first steps. He woke up one afternoon started stacking blocks for the first time, putting nesting blocks inside each other and capped off the evening with his first steps in the next video. A big breakthrough!
Since it has taken me awhile to get to these videos, you can see his progression over the last month. I don't know what the deal is but he's got something on his shorts in both of the first two videos and no shorts at all in the last one. I think he sat in his own drool.
Here he's progressed to standing up on his own in only about one and one half weeks. I just happened to catch his first time doing this.
After another one and one half weeks he's chasing Iris around the house pretty confidently.
He's pretty careful and doesn't fall a lot but there are still a few bumps that always seem to be taken on the forehead.
Sunday, July 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love it!! And what a smiley boy he is!!
Post a Comment