Thursday, November 10, 2011

Halloween Part 1 - Zoo and School

Black cat on the loose at the zoo:
Exploring her surroundings:The new million dollar carousel!



Straw bale maze:

Miles wanted to wear his snack cup on his hand the whole time and got really upset if you tried to take it.



I got to attend Iris' school Halloween party to run a game and help out. I was really looking forward to it and it was fun to see all the kids dressed up and interacting. It was a roller coaster of a day for Iris as she woke up in a not great mood, cried, had fun at school, found out the treats they got had to be saved for home, cried, refused to have her foot painted for the Halloween craft, changed into costume, happy, got to do the ghost bowling game I made, then cried while anyone else played it, rejected by her friend Max to hold hands for the costume parade to other classrooms, boycotted the parade and more crying...I had no idea that being three was so traumatic! Sigh.

Donuts and cider at school party:
Changed into costume:

With her pirate buddy Max (expressions?)

No comments: