Wednesday, July 21, 2010

41 Weeks & Parents Visit

So here I am waiting for Iris running around at the park. We've done a lot of waiting lately as I am now 41 weeks + 1 day (Same time Iris was born). My mom has already been here 2-1/2 weeks and my dad almost a week. Unfortunately they leave on Friday morning and it seems as though this baby boy won't make a showing before then. We have had multiple non-stress tests and an ultrasound that show everything looks great and I have lots of amniotic fluid and that the baby is probably close to 9-3/4# and on the same slow schedule. Grrr! We have an appointment today so we'll see what happens next...

On a positive note, my rash is completely gone - yeah!
We were lucky enough to get an invite to go swimming at Kathy's country club the other weekend. I wore my bikini just as I did when I was full term with Iris but alas no one got any photographic evidence :)!

Iris enjoying the sandbox at the park:

Sunny Day!


Iris' first film outing since she was itty bitty. We went to Toy Story 3 with my parents. Iris watched intently with a worried look for much of the time. When Jeff asked her if she wanted to stay or go she said "go". Then he asked if it was scary and she said "yes". So go we did about half way through. Here is a double exposure of her looking at the red light of the camera and then away. After we left she kept talking about scenes from the movie - go figure.

Here we all are at the park after a yummy Italian dinner out.
Say Cheese!

Playing hide and seek at the park:

Tee Hee! They won't ever find me:

Looking deceptive!













2 comments:

Sarah said...

You're such a trooper!! Try not to have such a comfy belly and then maybe he'll come out!

Clare Contemplates Madeleine's Musings said...

I can't believe he is still in there!!! Good luck with the delivery! Can't wait to see pictures of the little man!