Monday, November 15, 2010

Miles on a Roll

This weekend Miles rolled over from his back to tummy. Jeff was watching him while I was painting his room and I missed it. He didn't do it again until this morning. Twice I looked over to find he had flipped over when I wasn't paying attention. I finally got a video on the third time. By this evening he had done it a dozen times or more. At only 3-1/2 months he is much earlier either Iris was or the 6 month average age.
Here he is after a rollover:

Hard fought video I got of Miles on his fourth rollover:

Not to be left out, Iris rolling over too! (shocking how enticing
old baby toys are when they are being used by someone else).


1 comment:

Clare Contemplates Madeleine's Musings said...

He's a doll!!! Just wait until he starts crawling and eating food with his hands... Iris will crawl and forget all about her fork!!