Everyone should have an artistic, butterfly ballerina fluttering around the house
Last week Iris was drawing on her easel and yelled for daddy to come see what see wrote. She pointed to each letter with the marker (hence the dots between each letter) and said "C-A-T, CAT!". She has a dry erase book that shows how to write the alphabet but has never written a word herself. Jeff expressed his surprise to which she kept saying all night, "You didn't know I could write that". Nope, sure didn't.
Then a couple days later I heard her singing the alphabet song from the other room while I was making dinner. I peeked in to check on her and this is what I found. She had written the entire alphabet and quite legibly along with some other scribbles. Good job!
Friday, April 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm impressed!
So smart!
Post a Comment