The starting (on the right) and ending (on the left) valentines she wrote. Her writing got smaller and more controlled as she did them. Pretty good penmanship!
It has been the mildest winter with snow never on the ground for more than a few days and as I write this we are already in the 60's and 70's! The only way we could make a snowman all winter long was to shovel the snow into a pile from the driveway to make it.
I was requested to take a picture of them holding hands:
One cold day we did what was in hindsight maybe too long of a sled ride around the block and here are the red cheeks to prove it:

Here is the required video of the stiff toddler snowsuit walk.
Even if it was pretty cold I would have to lure them in with hot cocoa. It got to the point where Miles would say "cocoa" anytime we were coming in from the cold.:
Here is the required video of the stiff toddler snowsuit walk.
Even if it was pretty cold I would have to lure them in with hot cocoa. It got to the point where Miles would say "cocoa" anytime we were coming in from the cold.:
No comments:
Post a Comment