I tried to convince Iris to wear her black cat costume for Halloween since she's been wearing almost every other day since last year. But she was having none of it, she wanted to be a different kind of cat and she decided on a leopard. After hunting in stores and online I couldn't find a costume I liked that I thought would stand up to the wear and tear of her frequent wearings so I embarked on making one. I made a pattern from one of her existing hoodies and pajama pants and had many firsts including installing a zipper, elastic waistband, and oh yeah making a hoodie! It was actually much easier than I thought - thank you you tube tutorials! And with my JoAnn fabric coupon the plush fur fabric was only $12! Most importantly she loves it, especially the mittens I embellished with the fur fabric to match (it was cold that night).
| Ready for school Halloween morning |
What qualifies as preschool dancing mostly resembles a mosh pit |
| Dancing with classmates Taylor and Avni at their class party |
Hot pumpkin game that dissolves into everyone for themselves at the end.
No comments:
Post a Comment