| Climbing out the back of some three row vehicle to make sure it can be done. |
| Here I am dancing with the video display of the Kia dancing mouse along with some kids. I know it looks like I am just walking through but I swear I was totally busting a move! |
| I can't have the only dorky picture, so here ya go... |
We had a great time. I met a very friendly woman on the people mover who through her arm around me and called me one of 'her' people when she found out I was born in Thailand, long story.
After checking out cars we gorged ourselves on one of the heaviest Chicago-style pizzas I've ever seen - yum! Then got all turned around trying to find our way out of downtown. Maybe we should make sure that next car has navigation.
It was the longest babysitting gig we had as it took the entire day and the kids didn't even miss us :)
No comments:
Post a Comment