Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Gymnastics Class


I'm ashamed to say I only just got Miles into his first tot and parent gymnastics class.  I think Iris started at 6 months.  So it goes being the second born.  They both had seemed a little bored with the family Kindermusik class we were doing for awhile so we changed it up a couple months ago.  On the way home after the first class Miles exclaimed, "THAT WAS FUN!'  He hadn't ever been in any environment like it.  So yeah for him and boo for me for taking so long.

Doing the "Balance Bean" as Miles calls it.  He also refers to the foam pit they slide into as the "Foam Armpit".  Why correct him?

Expert Plopping on the Mats

Rather Impressive Crawling across the Parallel Bars
Since I'm the only one still without an iPhone, these are photos Jeff got a few times when he took him to class.

No comments: