So, it is now Christmas Eve and seems like as good of a time as any to catch up with fall pics!
 |
| Leaf raking helper.?! |
 |
| Pile Jumping |
 |
| Pumpkins at the farmer's market |
 |
| Fun Giant Teeter-Totter |
 |
| Miles wanted to be a scary spider for Halloween so we did a relatively easy costume with a black sweatsuit and stuffed tights for legs connected with fishing line. But I couldn't leave well enough alone and added furry trim to the legs. |
 |
| And a fuzzy back and thorax for realism. Note the umbrella, as it rained ALL day long on Halloween as often happens! |
 |
| Did you know that most spiders have eight eyes? Me neither. The red trim around the eyes was Jeff's idea. |
 |
| At the preschool Halloween party, I found out Miles always stands right in front for book time just like this. So I stationed myself over there to keep sitting him back down so everyone could see. |
 |
| His whole cute class. |
Don't blink, this is a video we barely caught of Iris during the Halloween parade at school. We barely got there in time to see her. She wanted to wear her leopard costume again so I only had to make a few adjustments for her, yeah me!
 |
| Jack's awesome Icee Costume! |
 |
| Trick or Treating |
Super soaked kids checking out the loot after our Halloween party at home.
 |
| Creepy note that Iris made. |
 |
| The cutest ghost ever! Why don't they all have eyelashes? |
.jpg) |
| Iris' homework, " I tried to make this pumpkin scary". |
No comments:
Post a Comment