Saturday, December 7, 2013

Max's Birthday!

Max's birthday was also in September
Apparently teenage mutant ninja turtles are in again!

It was a Lego party

I had so much fun making Max's gift.  I found the most perfect plaid Ralph Lauren sheets at a yard sale and made a fort making kit.  This is the bag everything goes in.

I downloaded the tag and printed it.  (Maybe it made it look too good, they probably don't know I made it)

It was loaded up with various clips, suction cups for the windows, twine and a Darth Vader Lego head lamp.  I even cut strips for hanging loops for the sheet to make it really easy to hang up quickly.  I didn't do this on the set I made for my kids or the cute felt fort on the bag either come to think of it.  They just got a sheet and the clips but they still like it.  Maybe someday...

No comments: