Jeff hatched a plan to catch the bat in a box and slide a board under it as he spied it just sitting on the wall. This plan was almost foolproof except that as I was opening the den door so he could take the bat outside I saw that the board had a hole in the bottom. Before I could say anything it squeeked and scurried out of the box and flew right toward me while I was holding Iris! I screamed and quickly closed the door of the den again (trapping Jeff in the den with it flying around. The bat then flew over and crawled up behind the window blinds. Luckily, we had the window cracked and it crawled between the window and the screen. So Jeff slammed the window down trapping it between the window and the screen (during which time the photo was taken). Then he pried the corner of the screen off and eventually the bat freed himself. No shortage of excitement here in Michigan!
Yes, this silk pillow will do just fine!

Iris is the best dressed one at the party as she keeps getting showered with cute babywear and of course loads of attention:



Another gathering at Peter & Kathy's fabulous house! Mitch & Chris having a cocktail, Christina, & more peek-a-boo this time with Zoe too:
Pics from Martha's 50th birthday pool party:
Iris is the best dressed one at the party as she keeps getting showered with cute babywear and of course loads of attention:
More hanging out at Grandma Hoffman's house (guitar lullaby, cush spot in the Eames chair, bath time & Iris's favorite spot on the couch talking with Grandma):
Swimming at the pool (giraffe-print bikini courtesy Grandma Lucking):
1 comment:
Luv the photos!
Especially the cutesy little bat. So precious.
Iris looks pretty good too.
And that's the best portrait of me with my mother in-law I've ever seen.
We want more! (photos + Iris).
-mitch/pam
Post a Comment