After a very warm summer the weather turned just before labor day weekend lowering temps from 90 to mid 50's and bringing rain and 40+ mile per hour windgusts. This really cooled down the lake so there was not too much swimming except for Pat and the kids all in wetsuits. We still had fun with all seven of Jeff's brothers and sisters and most of their families in attendance.
This is definitely the last time Iris can sleep in the pack-n-play. She barely fit diagonally. I guess she's grown a little since 5 months ago. We totally spaced it and forgot to bring the Moses basket that Miles sleeps in so he squished in the twin bed with me. We also forgot DIAPERS! We had some fun experiences with some crazy, generic, tabs-fall-off for no reason diapers.
Brave souls or future Superheroes?





Putting acorns in clamshells: 


1 comment:
I wonder if Iris would match up in height to her two old friends here in Az??? I still wish I had a cottage house to go to. : )
Post a Comment