Monday, September 27, 2010

Miles is 2 Months Old & BIG!

It is official, Miles is a really, really, really big boy. I had my suspicions as he is already wearing 6 month-old clothes but it is confirmed that he is actually the size of an average 6 month-old at only 2 months. I think Iris was an average 6 month-old size at 3 months. So he has even her beat! The statistics for anyone keeping track.
We are considering changing his name to Huey :) He is quite proportionate though and actually doesn't look like a Michelin tire baby believe it or not.
Weight: 17 lbs. 10 oz (99.9%)
Height: 25-1/2 inches (98.1%)
Head Circumference: 43 cm (100%)

I think the shirt says it all.
Did he secretlyt pose for the pic on the shirt?
The belly:



3 comments:

Sarah said...

I love his little belly sticking out!

Clare Contemplates Madeleine's Musings said...

What a chunk!!! I LOOOOVE it!
PS Clare weighed 17lbs at 6 mo.
Big boy indeed.

riley said...

The baby who lives downstairs was 11 lb 4 oz at birth. He leveled off at 26 lb around 6 months or so...still, he is just huge. Wanted to let you know you're not alone! :) Also, that picture is adorable.