Sunday, January 16, 2011

The Power of Dora! - TMI?

Warning, if you don't want to read about potty stuff - go elsewhere.

Still here, okay, last week we got a cartoon video from the library about a bear learning to go on the potty so he could wear big boy underpants. I found the production value a little lacking but Iris wanted to watch it twice in a row and then wear her Dora underpants that I had bought her a few months ago. I explained what that meant and after two misses she is a pro at going on the potty. Who knew that enduring the constant shouting of that pint-sized cartoon explorer would payback someday.

Anyone who has been around recently knows how disinterested Iris was in both diaper changes or the potty for the past 6 months - this was all her idea (well, after the video suggestion) as most things have to be. All hail the power of Dora!!!

Dora booty:



I don't know when we'll get her to wear pants again though - she only wants her underpants unless we are going outside. Doing a puzzle in Dora underpants:Here's a video of Iris counting the stickers on the potty and just acting silly (note she has a sweater on because its a cool in our house yet still no pants):

2 comments:

Clare Contemplates Madeleine's Musings said...

Yeah for pantie's!

Sarah said...

Why do they make cute dora undies if you're just going to cover them up?!