Morgan and Riley were in town so we finally got to get all three of the baby boys together today. I'm never this fast with posts but I thought I'd try to see if I could beat Morgan with his pics. I think I did only because they are on vacation. Ha!
Miles (13-1/2 mo), Emmett (9 mo), Henry (8 mo):
Hey, where did that other baby go?
Miles and Henry were hams
Inside with lots of toys. Iris kept bringing new toys over for Henry until they piled up all around him. Miles doesn't get this treatment at home.
It was Emmett's turn this time to protest the photo shoot:
Miles and Henry were hams
Inside with lots of toys. Iris kept bringing new toys over for Henry until they piled up all around him. Miles doesn't get this treatment at home.
Babies and Daddies
1 comment:
What great pictures of the triplets. It will be wonderful to see the three of them together in a couple of years. Good job Lisa
Love,
Mom
Post a Comment