Last week Jasmine got sprayed by a skunk right before we were going to bed. Jeff let her in before we realized what had happened. Our family room immediately smelled like we were under chemical warfare. A strange, pungent mix of garlic, spicy chemically badness. Not really the same as it smelled from a distance, truly wretched! Jeff zoomed her back outside but the damage was done. Luckily it was a warm night and we could leave all the windows open.
Here's Jasmine getting bath number two with hydrogen peroxide and baking soda. Iris was trying to make her fur look like a stegosaurus.
Unfortunately I used the same gloves that Jeff used the first time when he washed her and I think I made it worse. After a third bath she still stinks a little but on the upside she has some lovely reddish highlights in her black and white fur!
2 comments:
Oh stink!!
cJasmine, you need to leave those skunks alone. Iris did a fine job with Jasmine's fur.
Post a Comment