We were packing for our trip to Arizona and trying on some warmer weather clothing to see what still fit. Iris wanted to keep on this outfit on and loaded up her backpack with her animals and delcared herself ready to go. At least someone is ready. I couldn't break it to her that the forecast although warmer than here won't require shorts.

I was making dinner listening to Iris sing and play with her animals for a long time so I finally snuck over and got a video from behind the couch. Believe it or not this is the edited version:
Ready to go at the airport:
3 out of 4 asleep on the plane ain't bad. Unfortunately it was short-lived. Wouldn't you know it Iris came down with a cold the day before we left and Miles the day after we arrived. I think Miles had a sore throat thus we were those people with the crying baby on the plane. Several people came up to us after the flight and said how much happier Miles looked. Is mind your own business an appropriate response to that? 

1 comment:
I love the singing Iris. Good job!
Post a Comment